August Wine Special
$10 off All In-stock
New at The Winestation “My Wine Co. DIY Wine”
A New Arrival.
Come in today and start some “Cherry Sangria”
Still time to start your summer time wines with these two new limited release wines available in store now!
*LIMITED RELEASE* Citrus Twist
Fragrant citrus aromas are followed by flavours of juicy, sweet clementine and a hint of tart lime from the calamansi.
*LIMITED RELEASE* Pineapple Coconut
Tantalizing tropical fruit aromas give way to a rush of zesty pineapple and rich coconut flavours with soft mango notes.
Plan Your Event:
The easiest way to get started is to stop into the store and discuss which wine you enjoy. When you visit the store you really open up a world of possibilities. You can choose from a huge range of wine styles from around the world and a variety of quality of wines – just like at your local liquor store.
Once you have chosen which wine you would like to make it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Start your wine. Your winemaker will bring you the wine kit contents and all you have to do is sprinkle the yeast onto the juice. This starts the process of fermentation turning the juice to wine.
2. Time & Patience. The process will take approximately 6 weeks depending on the quality level you have chosen. Your winemaker will inform you when your wine will be ready to bottle and will book an appointment for you to return to the store.
3. Bottle and label your wine with our guidance. Bottling the batch of wine usually takes around 30 minutes. While here, have us make a custom label for you as you put shrink caps on the top to dress up your bottle in style!
A Unique Addition to Your Wedding!
Just a few ideas:
- Serve your handmade wine at the wedding reception
- Give guests an unforgettable parting gift: wine made by the bride & groom!
- Allow your wedding party to bond leading up to the big day by participating in the bottling process with our guidance
- Design your own wine label to commemorate your special day
- Aged beautifully! Keep in mind you’ll want your wine perfect for your special day. Select your wine at least 3 months in advance to give it time to age.
For inquiries about wedding winemaking packages and pricing, please contact us and someone from The Wine Station will get back to you promptly. We can’t wait to help you prepare for your wedding day!
|Plastic||$9.99 / 30|
*min. 30 per design
- “Made In Store” prices include corks and taxes
- Availability of varieties within series may change
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Additives requested that are not in kit will be subject to an extra charge
- Special order kits may take up to three weeks to be delivered to